Payment and textbook order
|4-credit class||S$356.00 per class||S$180.00 per class|
|2-credit class||S$178.00 per class||S$90.00 per class|
|S$27.00 per quarter|
|Class material fee||S$6.00 per 2 credit|
|S$11.00 per class|
|Late registration fee||S$22.00|
|Late payment fee||S$11.00|
For further enquiries, please contact our Register Assistant at 62919744 ext 202 or via email.
Purchase of textbooks
For the recommended booklist, please click here. Please note that if you intend to audit a class, you are not required to purchase the textbooks.
To find out availability or list price of textbooks, please contact Academic Assistant at 62919744 ext 207 or via email.
Signing up for classes
- Minimum qualification for Credit is a Diploma or an A-level Certificate.
- Attendance: At least 90% for Credit students, at least 80% for Audit students.
- If this is your first time taking a credit class with EAST as a visiting student, please mail us a photocopy of your highest academic certificate.
- Only a one time payment of $27 registration fee per quarter is required regardless of the number of classes you sign up for before the deadline.
- Registration fee is non-refundable, but may be transferred to another class at EAST.
- Registration of classes is confirmed upon receipt of registration and tuition fees. An extra $22.00 processing fee will be added for late registrations. Mail to:
East Asia School of Theology
1 Dorset Road Singapore 219486
Attn: The Registrar
- All fees are rounded to the nearest higher dollar after inclusion of the Singapore Goods and Services Tax (G.S.T.). The current G.S.T. rate is 7%.
- All tuition fees are subject to approximately 5% increment annually to take into account inflation.
- Registration & Payment deadline is 28 January 2013 (Monday), after which an additional fee of $22.00 will be imposed for late registration and $11.00 will be charged for late payment. Registration is only confirmed upon payment.
- Cheques should be made payable to: “East Asia School of Theology”.