Block classes May-June 2013 recommended textbooks
Textbooks are available at major local Christian bookstores.
Click here for Payment and Textbook Orders.
May-June 2013 block classes
BLS 576 / 577 – Exposition / Exegesis of the Gospel of Mark
Eric Agustin, ThM
- Constable, Thomas. Notes on Mark. http://www.soniclight.com, 2010 edition. Download this commentary by Constable for free from soniclight website.
THS 535 – Theology of Leadership
Guy S Saffold, EdD
- Banks, Robert and Bernice M. Ledbetter. Reviewing Leadership: A Christian Evaluation of Current Approaches. Grand Rapids: Baker Academic, 2004.
- Howell, Don. Servants of the Servant: A Biblical Theology of Leadership. Wipf & Stock, 2003.
- Nouwen, Henri. In the Name of Jesus: Reflections on Christian Leadership. New York: Crossroad, 1989, 1992.
- Seamands, Stephen. Ministry in the Image of God: The Trinitarian Shape of Christian Service. Downers Grove: InterVarsity Press, 2005. (OPTIONAL)
- Stott, John R. W. Basic Christian Leadership: Biblical Models of Church, Gospel, and Ministry. Downers Grove: InterVarsity Press, 1973, 2002, 2006. (OPTIONAL)
THS 536 – Male and Female in God’s Image
Karl S, PhD
- Hoekema, Anthony A. Created in God’s Image. Grand Rapids: Baker, 1986.
- Middleton, J. Richard. The Liberating Image: The Imago Dei in Genesis 1. Grand Rapids: Brazos, 2005.